Purchase a membership and save!
|Current Price||4 Treatments||6 Treatments||12 Treatments|
|10% off||5% off||25% off|
|5% off||10% off||20% off|
Want to extend your HydraFacial to the neck and décolleté?
Add-on price with Signature HydraFacial $95
Why add a Booster?
Connective Tissue Growth Factor
• Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles through naturally derived growth factors.
• Improves skin health and vitality by bringing skin to a more youthful state.
• Growth Factors – Hydrator that encourages and stimulates cell production and collagen
pH Level 6.75 – 7.75
Advanced Age-Refining Peptide Complex
• Designed to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhance skin elasticity.
• Acetyl Octapeptide – 3 “SNAP 8”– Peptide
• Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl – Peptide
• Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diamion hydroxybutyrate – Peptide
• Hydroxythreonine – Peptide
pH Level 4.0 – 4.5
Intensive Spot Corrector
• Designed to brighten and balance skin
tone while minimizing the appearance
of darks spots and sun spots.
• Alpha-Arbutin – Brightening agent
• Vitamin C – Antioxidant
• Bearberry Extract – Brightener
pH Level 3.0 – 4.0
Your skin may or may not experience temporary tightness, or redness. These are all normal reactions that typically resolve within 72 hours depending on skin sensitivity.
You may experience tingling and stinging during the treatment area. These sensations generally subside within three hours of treatment and depend on what the skin may be experiencing prior to treatment.
Client experiences may vary. Some people may experience a delayed onset of the previously mentioned symptoms. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
You will likely see results immediately after treatment and your skin will feel smooth and hydrated for one to four weeks. For improved, longer lasting results, consider take-home products and monthly HydraFacial treatments.
The treatment area is more susceptible to sunburn, sun damage and hyperpigmentation. Avoid direct sun exposure and use a minimum of SPF 40 sunscreen.
Aggressive exfoliation, waxing and products containing acids should be avoided in the treatment area for a minimum of two weeks pre- and post-treatment.
Avoid the use of Retin-A type products pre- and post-treatment.
Maintain your skin health by following the below recommendations.
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat a balanced diet
- Take a daily vitamin
- Get plenty of sleep
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid tanning beds
- Minimize alcohol consumption
- Manage daily stress
- Exercise regularly