• To maximize our safety measures, we are currently only accepting clients from the Greater Victoria area[Malahat Region and south] and who have not traveled out of the GVA within 14 days of their appointment.
• Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your appointment. Punctuality will aid us in staggering appointments as much as possible to limit the number of guests in common areas at one time.
• The lounge will have 2 seating spots available if needed, guests will be taken directly into their treatment rooms by the service provider. We apologize in advance if the lounge is not available for use during your visit.
• Lockers with robes and sandals will be temporarily unavailable due to the requirement of having safe distancing throughout the spa. Guests can change in their treatment room before and after service.
• Please bring a mask of your own (however one time use masks will be available here in the spa for those who do not have one).
• We ask guests to limit personal items they bring into the spa to one bag.
• Guests will be directed to use our Sanitizing Station immediately as they enter the spa.
• A wireless POS terminal including tap will be used for contactless payment, although we will still accept cash.
• Only staff will handle retail products, testers, makeup etc, makeup applications in the retail area are temporarily unavailable.
• Plexiglass barriers have been placed on our front desk area.
• Front door handles, spa treatment doors and other frequently touched items will be regularly sanitized throughout the day.
• The side door to the hotel will temporarily not be used to access the spa, this way we can control how many people are in the spa at any given time and ensure safe distancing in the retail area.
• Forms for treatments are updated to include Covid-19 symptom questions. A form will be filled out by everyone who comes in for a treatment of any kind including brow wax, pedicure, manicure, massage, all treatments.
• Starting times for guests will be staggered, to minimize contact with other people.
• Staff will wear masks, gloves, and face shields as needed during treatment.
• Hand Sanitizer with Surface Spray Disinfectant & wipes will be in each room.
• Every effort will be made to only have one guest at a time in our washroom.
• If guests feel unwell, please do not come to the spa! We will confirm your appointment 1-2 days before and if you let us know you do not feel well the morning of your treatment, we will not enforce our cancellation policy. But please communicate to us if you need to cancel.
The safety of both our guests and my team are of the utmost importance to me. Together, if we respect the new guidelines we can enjoy being back in our beautiful, relaxing environment.
Hear what our customers are saying!
“Just wanted to say thank you to staff at Magnolia Spa especially Valery. I enjoyed my spa visit yesterday. I noted that safety measures were in place and being followed so that I felt safe and calm. Keep doing what you are doing. Be vigilant. Be patient. “
Rosemary M 06/30/2020
“Both Spa attendants and owner of spa made us feel so relaxed!
Marnie R 06/22/2020
“Just a note to let you know that your re doing a great job! We were in on Saturday for RMT with Jill ( she really is the best RMT around!) and I was the first of her clients with the new process and procedures. It went very well. The system you have created is thoughtful and carefully considerate of the situation with the Pandemic. It was obvious you have all put in a lot of work and you should be congratulated. Now is a difficult time for everyone I believe more than ever that we all need a little boost from time to time. Well done, keep up the good work, and thank you!”
Tina L 06/01/2020
“Excellent facials and brows (tint/wax)!
Would highly recommend Alex – professional and makes you feel amazing”
Angela L 06/13/2020