UPDATED COVID MEASURES 2021
Masks are required in our facility
• We are now accepting guests from across Canada.
• Our changeroom with lockers and robes is now available for use, however, use of the shower is still not available for July as our mask policy is still in place. We understand not everyone is ready to be in close proximity to another person they don’t know. We will be asking guests booking massages, facials, and body treatments if they would like to use the changeroom with robes or be taken directly to their treatment room.
• Our double room is available for pedicures side-by-side Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, couple’s massages and facials are available Thursday through Sunday.
• The lounge will now have 6 seating spots available; we ask all our guests to be respectful of each other during this phase of re-opening. The option of going straight to your treatment room is still an option.
• Guests will still be required to use our Sanitizing Station immediately as they enter the spa.
• A wireless POS terminal including tap will be used for contactless payment, although we will still accept cash.
• Plexiglass barriers will remain on our front desk area for the summer.
• Front door handles, spa treatment doors and other frequently touched items will be regularly sanitized throughout the day.
• Forms for treatments are updated to include Covid-19 symptom questions. While some restrictions are lessening it is important we still monitor symptoms as we are in close contact with our guests.
• Staff will wear masks and gloves as needed during treatment.
• Hand Sanitizer with Surface Spray Disinfectant & wipes will be in each room.
• If guests feel unwell, please do not come to the spa! We will confirm your appointment 1-2 days before and if you let us know you do not feel well the morning of your treatment, we will not enforce our cancellation policy. But please communicate to us if you need to cancel.
The safety of both our guests and my team are of the utmost importance to me. Together, if we respect the guidelines, we can enjoy our beautiful, relaxing environment!
Paula Veenema – Owner