To our valued guests,
During these past months of uncertainty and change, we have been looking forward to the day when we can welcome guests back to The Spa Magnolia. We are excited to announce that we are reopening our spa on June 1st, 2020 and will operate based on the reopening guidelines established by The BC Provincial Health Department and WorkSafe BC.
Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to our guests, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise even higher the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of treatment processes to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to guarantee guest and employee safety:
- Service providers will wear masks, face shields and gloves when needed during their shifts. Regular hand washing/sanitizing/disinfecting has always been utilized throughout our day during and after treatments. We will stagger appointment start times to minimize your contact with other guests wherever possible.
- Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and help you navigate to either the washroom or directly to your treatment room. Please use our hand sanitizing station located in our retail area upon arrival and take note of the marked spaces for physical distancing if waiting is required in the retail area.
- Our Relaxation Lounge will be limited to 2 persons at any given time, we apologize in advance if it is not available during your visit. Every effort will be made to limit washroom visits to one person at a time.
- Opportunity to pay for your treatment and gratuity in advance to allow for a touchless payment transaction, while debit or credit cards are preferred, we will also accept cash if required.
To keep our guests and employees safe, we will ask all guests to:
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms including a persistent cough, fever, sore throat or any other communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive. All treatments will require a new profile form to be filled out prior to treatment including COVID-19 health questions.
- Respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa and shared by employees. We encourage you to wash your hands in your treatment room following treatment and temporarily encourage our guests to limit personal items brought into the spa to 1 bag (handbag, tote or reusable bag)
- One time use masks are available in the spa however we recommend using your own which is likely more comfortable. Appointment confirmations will be emailed and accompanied by an attachment outlining our new operational measures.
Our policies and guidelines will be posted within the spa and on our website as a point of reference for our guests. To book a treatment, click the book now button below or email us at [email protected], phone reservations will be available on a more consistent basis after May 28th. At The Spa Magnolia, our passion is serving you. We look forward to resuming operations and bringing healing to our guests once again.